The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Injuries Are The Key

Please Call 911

What is up with CDC blaming our season on all the players? What up with all the get rid of Raymond, Kesler, Booth, Luongo, AV, Mike Gillis threads? Are you guys trying to blow up the team? We have a very strong core already and we shouldn't get rid of it.

Has anyone stopped and considered this: We went to GAME 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals with this very core! Game 7 was on June 15th! Training camp started aroun September 15th! We only had 3 months to recover, and on top of that short time, we had NUMEROUS players with serious injuries!

Kesler had a major hip surgery this offseason! I really don't think 3 months is enough to be back to "BEAST" mode! Yes, I agree he had a very disappointing year, but he is coming off major surgery with little time to recover! Does everyone forget the 41 goals he put up last year! Man, don't be so quick to forget and ask for a trade

Mason Raymond as well. He had 25 goals in 09-10, when he was playing on the second line. 15 goals last season, pretty good for a third liner! But instead, you forget that he had his freakin' back broken into pieces when Boychuk that little ***** rammed him backwards into the boards. Honestly, he had his back broken into pieces and he had no time to recover, but now you want him traded! Jeez.

And with Luongo. Luongo was 38-15 last year and 31-14 this year! One of the best records in the league but we don't give him any credit. .928 and 2.14 last season, those are amazing! Has everyone forgotten what he has done for this organization over his career? He may choke in the playoffs, but he is still amazing during the season. Who knows how well Schneids will perform? He is only playing 20-30 games a season, so he doesn't have as much pressure as Luongo faces every night, and we don't know how well Schneids will be when he plays 60-70 games a year because he doesn't have a legit backup like Lou does.

Come on guys, give them a chance! Raymond and Kesler were amazing last year and suffered terrible injuries that need more time to nurse, so they played like crap! Next year they will be all healthy after five months of rest and they will be back to bring their best. Lou will also come and hopefully be that stellar goalie he was a year ago

I believe in Blue. We can do this.

Go Canucks Go!

I say motivation is the key. Canucks team effort just wasn't there. In the end, LA wanted more than Nucks and they won the series. WILL ALWAYS BEATS SKILL. Stop making excuses for those lazy bunch. Why should us fans suffer the devastating loss and they all get to go on enjoying their nice long summer holidays with tons of money in the bank. I hope only those who actually CARES get to stay. And as for those who are only here for money can all go playing for someone else.

We gave them a chance, and they performed last year. Kesler especially. Ripped up the Preds singlehandely and scored 41

Lou was also treat in rounds two and three, and parts of one and four

Please call 911, the nucks lost...omigosh

Guest BuckFoston

Has anyone stopped and considered this: We went to GAME 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals with this very core! Game 7 was on June 15th! Training camp started aroun September 15th! We only had 3 months to recover, and on top of that short time, we had NUMEROUS players with serious injuries!

I don't want to hear the "we made it to Game 7 of the Cup Finals" ever again.

That was a completely different team to the one we iced this playoffs, and we were nearly swept in the first round against the 8th seed team.

This Canucks team bows out in the first round, so is therefore one of the worst to make the playoffs. I don't care about the President's Trophy, I don't care about what we did LAST playoffs, this season we just plain sucked when it mattered and it's not good enough and will not be tolerated.

MG shouldn't of changed his team as much as he did in between playoff runs. We had something great going, plenty of good chemistry and MG goes and messes with it. The number of personel he changed would be welcome on a team struggling for the playoffs, not the best team in the league, and now he's gone and ruined it.

Lots of work has to be done to get this team back to where it was because right now the Vancouver Canucks are a horrible hockey team. I know it's hard to accept and sure L.A is a good team, but we were blown out by a lesser team and never showed glimpses of the 2011 Canucks which is worrisome.

What is up with CDC blaming our season on all the players? What up with all the get rid of Raymond, Kesler, Booth, Luongo, AV, Mike Gillis threads? Are you guys trying to blow up the team? We have a very strong core already and we shouldn't get rid of it.

Kesler had a major hip surgery this offseason! I really don't think 3 months is enough to be back to "BEAST" mode! Yes, I agree he had a very disappointing year, but he is coming off major surgery with little time to recover! Does everyone forget the 41 goals he put up last year! Man, don't be so quick to forget and ask for a trade

Mason Raymond as well. He had 25 goals in 09-10, when he was playing on the second line. 15 goals last season, pretty good for a third liner! But instead, you forget that he had his freakin' back broken into pieces when Boychuk that little ***** rammed him backwards into the boards. Honestly, he had his back broken into pieces and he had no time to recover, but now you want him traded! Jeez.

And with Luongo. Luongo was 38-15 last year and 31-14 this year! One of the best records in the league but we don't give him any credit. .928 and 2.14 last season, those are amazing! Has everyone forgotten what he has done for this organization over his career? He may choke in the playoffs, but he is still amazing during the season. Who knows how well Schneids will perform? He is only playing 20-30 games a season, so he doesn't have as much pressure as Luongo faces every night, and we don't know how well Schneids will be when he plays 60-70 games a year because he doesn't have a legit backup like Lou does.

Come on guys, give them a chance! Raymond and Kesler were amazing last year and suffered terrible injuries that need more time to nurse, so they played like crap! Next year they will be all healthy after five months of rest and they will be back to bring their best. Lou will also come and hopefully be that stellar goalie he was a year ago

I believe in Blue. We can do this.

Go Canucks Go!

Archived