The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Role Of Fighting

Anonymous Poll RE: Fighting  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Came across this video. It goes into good detail on fights. Can't say I'm totally surprised by everything going on behind the scenes, but it's still a bit of an eye opener. The issue may have been brought up already, but I still think more attention needs to be brought to this. The argument is simple: how many strongly correlated deaths should it take to recognize that there might be a problem?

I personally think they should consider ban fighting. This is coming from someone (to a degree) who took some satisfaction out of watching fights - although unlike Cherry I'm not a rock 'em sock 'em type of fan by any stretch.

Discuss.

Edit: Also, can't post a topic on casualties without feeling responsible for saying this:

RIP Belak.

RIP Boogard.

RIP Rypien.

Guest BuckFoston

This is just like the "supersize me" movie all over again, I'm not going to watch something that might change my opinion on something I love, I love Mc donalds, and I love fighting, the last thing I need is for some video to alter that way of thinking!

Archived