The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Kind Of Canucks Fan Are You?

VMR

What kind Canucks fan are you?  

204 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Too much hate is not good....

Everyone who has cheered for the team when they score or make a save is a fan. Everyone has a right to say they dislike something or want something changed. However, what bugs me is when people are not supportive no matter happens. Jeering your team or members of it on the ice is just sad.

People who say they are paid so much money to play and should be unbeatable, seem to forget the other teams gets paid a lot of money to play too.

True story, I am not in the Crosby and Iginla fan club. Crosby in my opinion has been handed a silver spoon in this league and Iginla's smirk when he wins or loses drives me crazy. However, when Crosby scored the Gold medal goal, I jumped from seat shouting Go Canada Go! The point I am trying to make I supported Team Canada even though I disliked individuals on the team.

The Canucks are my team no matter what happens or who is on it.

Yep but enough is enough! Too soft for playoff hockey and you do not have the time to play your highest paid goalie so move elfloppo,take the chance to toughen up with Neil,Lucic like players just one or two and move on. This team is just a few players short of being there!

What about geography? If I was born in Toronto or Montreal (excuse me while I vomit), I could have ended up as a Leafs or Habs fan. Thankfully the stars aligned and I was born in Van and had the pleasure of following the Canucks as they evolved and even had some Canuck alumni directly affecting my upbringing in the game of hockey as well.

I guess you can say I was born into loving this team.

Geography has a lot to do with it for me. I cheer for the closest team so that I actually have a chance to see them play live. :) I love going to the rink and watching games, I try to get out to at least one a year if I can.

I do love the players on this team though. I'll be sad when any of them leave, but no matter who replaces them, I'll still support the team. :)

I wish you could pick 2 options. I first became a canuck fan because my parents made my (when asked how long I have been a Canuck fan, I usually answer "I was born a Canuck fan") but I am now a Canuck fan because I love the team and I will cheer for them no matter what. I am a positive person though when it comes to hockey. I tend to focus on what the team has, rather than what they don't have.

Archived