The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Chicago-Vancouver

Both teams could use a shake up, I know they're rivals and in the same conference but just an idea

To Chicago

Luongo

Hansen

Raymond

2nd

To Van

Kane

Leddy

Bickell

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Kane

Higgins-Schroeder-Kassian

Bickell-Lapierre-?

Hamhuis-Bieksa

Edler-?

Leddy-Tanev

Schneider

?

Guest PUNJABI CANUCK

I think we would receive their top prospect(s) + draft pick(s) + average roster player in return.

CHI: Roberto Luongo

VAN: Jeremy Morin + 2013 1st CHI + Viktor Stalberg

* Instead of Morin...Kyle Beach, Jimmy Hayes, or Ben Smith. (picks would change...).

* Instead of Stalberg...Marcus Kruger, Bryan Bickell, Nicklas Hjalmarsson (picks would change...).

* I would make that trade as well (team would be complete).

to van:

- leddy is gonna be very good puck moving d-man

- kane has a highly trade value then luongo by far

- bickell is a 20goal/40 point player when he hits his stride

to chi:

- franchise goalie, who does bring some baggage...but if you cant beat'em, join'em :lol:

- solid 3rd line right winger who i dont want to go at all

- raymond is worth nothing more than a bag of used pucks

we are gonna haft to give a lot more if you want kane, let alone leddy and bickell.....then you haft to factor in the fact that its van and chi trading with eachother but you never know it could happen

to van:

- leddy is gonna be very good puck moving d-man

- kane has a highly trade value then luongo by far

- bickell is a 20goal/40 point player when he hits his stride

to chi:

- franchise goalie, who does bring some baggage...but if you cant beat'em, join'em :lol:

- solid 3rd line right winger who i dont want to go at all

- raymond is worth nothing more than a bag of used pucks

we are gonna haft to give a lot more if you want kane, let alone leddy and bickell.....then you haft to factor in the fact that its van and chi trading with eachother but you never know it could happen

Would make Sense that Kane and Luongo would switch teams.

More like, Luongo, 1st, Hansen

Kane

(Big big maybe).

That'd be such a ???? funny trade. Kane becomes a cancuk and lgihts up Luongo like never before in a rematch.

Prett much guarantee he's not going to Chicago.

We have no interest in Luongo or his contract. As it goes right now, if the Hawks trade for him regardless of the price, Hawks fans will shake their heads in disgust. Sorry we have no reason to go after a goalie who has shown time and time again that he cannot get the job done in the post season. And his contract is nothing short of outrageous. Kane for Luongo is an insult.

We have no interest in Luongo or his contract. As it goes right now, if the Hawks trade for him regardless of the price, Hawks fans will shake their heads in disgust. Sorry we have no reason to go after a goalie who has shown time and time again that he cannot get the job done in the post season. And his contract is nothing short of outrageous. Kane for Luongo is an insult.

Archived