The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nicklas Jensen And Highlight Film

tjolsen

Wow! This kid's gonna be good. It wouldn't surprise me if he makes the team in October. He looks NHL ready and we all know Gillis wants to make the team younger and bigger. Jensen definitely fits the bill. He really is a gem. You just feel like whenever he touches the puck, he's going to make something happen. This is exactly what we need in our lineup...a young impact player.

That wrist shot on the move like that does give me some Naslund comparisons, which makes me confident that this prospect can develop into a quality NHL player.

Would be even better if Kassian can grow into that power forward type that everybody thinks he can be, giving us a Bertuzzi / Naslund 2.0 down the road. I doubt either Jensen or Kassian will be as good as Bert and Nassy were, but one can hope.

With Lack, Tanev and Connauton due to make the leap in the next year or two (Tanev still needs to find that next level), Vancouvers future looks promising.

That wrist shot on the move like that does give me some Naslund comparisons, which makes me confident that this prospect can develop into a quality NHL player.

Would be even better if Kassian can grow into that power forward type that everybody thinks he can be, giving us a Bertuzzi / Naslund 2.0 down the road. I doubt either Jensen or Kassian will be as good as Bert and Nassy were, but one can hope.

With Lack, Tanev and Connauton due to make the leap in the next year or two (Tanev still needs to find that next level), Vancouvers future looks promising.

Archived