The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Future

The Ram

Im not to sure how many of us feel this way but i cant even think Luongo with out thinking about the few vancouver goalies that have done what this man has done and with the pressure we have all put on him. I will let you fill the blanks on your goalie of choice Dan, Kirk those two stick out for me and yet Lu has Dummied both in all stats and yet you call for his head. It will be a sad day for me when or if LU is gone and vancouver as a city has shown this future hall of fame goalie the door. Thanks Vancouver For Not Knowing What You Are Talking About for the most part.

Guest BuckFoston

What is the point of your thread exactly? Are you asking us a question? If so, what the hell is it?

Sounds like you don't know what you are talking about at all.

Congrats on your first post.

I can only say that it happens in many cities around the world and it is part of being fans.If you do not like how people treat a player or a team then do not watch.Luo had his chance and was not good enough here.He might be some place else but Schneider is better and I hope Luo gets traded to a team that needs him.Only thing i any place he goes they wont be as good as we will demand an all star and picks.

Archived