The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows Playing For Team Canada

LUU4LIFE

WAY to go BURRRRRR

Congrats and hope you do well.

Oh and don't forget the present that the Sedins asked you to deliver to DK <_<

I usually try to catch some IIHF games every year, but this year will be easier to catch them all and since Alex is playing I will be very interested to see how he does.

Well deserved Alex Burrows !

All Canada games will be on TSN as well as all the Quarter, Semi, Bronze & Gold

Hope Canada do well.

GO Canada GO :towel::towel::towel::towel::towel:

here is the IIHF schedule from May 4th to May 20th:

http://www.hockeycan...941/la_id/1.htm

Guest BuckFoston

Burrows just loves to play hockey. Now why not Lou-gone-go it would be a great move for him to join and show the NHL he loves the game.

Apparently Lowe is scraping the bottom of the burr-ell ... Bruins sophomore couldn't make it.

"Team Canada GM Kevin Lowe was waiting for a medical report on Boston Bruins’ Tyler Seguin, and Burrows was added after it was learned Seguin will need minor hand surgery.

“Everyone wanted to see Seguin,” Lowe said of the management group looking at this team with an eye to evaluating players on the big ice for the 2014 Olympics in Sochi, Russia."

I am very happy for Burrows, and Hansen for making the Team Canada, and Team Denmark. (Sad to see that the Sedin's didn't make team Sweden, but I can probably guess why, Daniel is coming off of a concussion and I imagine Henrik still has a lot of work to do with the Canucks.)

A thought just occured to me about Luongo, why didn't Team Italy pick him up? Luongo could play for them, (His parents are from there) Not that Italy has a prayer in Hades to even win a medal at the championships but it would show that he has passion for the game still. Any thoughts?

Archived