The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Take A Chance ?

So I do not post here but love to read what goes on here, but I had a thought for next season. The team has a lot of leadership and why not add more. With Daniel Alfredson unsure of his future, he may have played his last game with the sens but why not give him a shot with the canucks? Top line of Sedins and Alfie. He adds heart, grit and leadership. With Raymond maybe on his way out, slip burr in with Kes and booth, third line is already solidified with Sammy, Hansen and Higgins and work out the fourth with the usual suspects. Rotation of Hansen And Burrows. Seems solid. I know, this sounds like a Sundinish kinda move but I think Alfie has more heart than Sundin and he probably isn't as greedy. Good guy to have in the locker room. What say you, take a chance on Alfie ?

alfie has 1 more year on his contract and i dont know how we would fit him under the cap. ther would have to be the spair parts moving out(raymond, ballard, malholtra) to get him and if we trade luo we need to sign schneider. id love to have the guy in this team i hope it happens

Archived