The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2012 White House Correspondents Dinner(Obama And Jimmy Kimmel)

ChuckNORRIS4Cup

Couple videos from the White House Correspondents dinner, which was hosted by Jimmy Kimmel this year, last year it was hosted by Seth Meyers and was very funny, this year it's tough to say I think Jimmy nailed it. The first video is from President Obama and is pretty funny, but the 2nd one is Jimmy Kimmel and that is well worth the watch!

Isn't it sad that just about everyone who is anyone in the US Government and media can laugh about the very real, very serious problems in front of the entire nation? "Hi to the Media, you're full of crap and are destroying this nation" is met with cheers by the media. It revolts me to watch the president and politicians laugh at very factual jokes at their expense. They all laugh, they all know it's true, they all continue to perpetuate the status quo, and I'm left wondering WTF is so farking funny.

Isn't it sad that just about everyone who is anyone in the US Government and media can laugh about the very real, very serious problems in front of the entire nation? "Hi to the Media, you're full of crap and are destroying this nation" is met with cheers by the media. It revolts me to watch the president and politicians laugh at very factual jokes at their expense. They all laugh, they all know it's true, they all continue to perpetuate the status quo, and I'm left wondering WTF is so farking funny.

Archived