Taylor Hall - Andy McDonald - Martin St. Louis

Mason Raymond - Mikael Granlund - Jeff Skinner

Kris Letang - Dustin Byfuglien

Rob Scuderi - Colten Teubert

Ryan Murray - Chris Backman

Jonathan Quick

Eddie Lack

What about you guys?

I love it, the skating is everything i wished for, non of that unrealistic dancing around. Goalies are waaay easier to snipe out tho, however its difficult to get in the slot and its a little harder to set up the point. Playing as a goalie is way easier this year compared ti the other ones. Im excited for eashl this year more than ever.

My HUT team:

Mike Cammalleri - Henrik Zetterberg - Corey Perry

Milan Lucic - John Tavares - Nathan Horton

Taylor Hall - Andy McDonald - Martin St. Louis

Mason Raymond - Mikael Granlund - Jeff Skinner

Kris Letang - Dustin Byfuglien

Rob Scuderi - Colten Teubert

Ryan Murray - Chris Backman

Jonathan Quick

Eddie Lack

What about you guys?

Funny thing happened that I hadn't seen before: Puck gets chopped up into the air, and Kovalchuk reaches for it with his hand to grab it. Unfortunately, he missed it, and the puck ends up hitting him in the head, and then it does a little animation of him holding his head like it hurt. :lol: It was funny because the puck had no velocity on it, just falling from the air. I wish I could have watched a replay.

I noticed there is an in the net cam, I think that's new?

The net dislodged, and it went to the in the net cam and it was just pointing out to the side. I like how it realized the net was off. Lol.

I just poked the puck loose with Scuderi and went on a breakaway, and Scuderi fell over while I turned. :lol:

Some of the goalie saves are unbelievable. What I'm thinking is, they are probably amazing right now but once I play the game a lot it will just get annoying. I hope it doesn't make the people who suck get wins.

Also it seems as though i can't get into Overtime in the demo. My first game I scored with 6 seconds left and it was a pretty weak goal and i won, than the last game I played they scored with 4 seconds left at the top of the circle, five hole with no screen.

Archived