The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Draft

The Magician

119 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Best Player Available. The draft isn't somewhere you draft for needs, it's where you draft a player you determine will be the better hockey player.

Ask any GM and they'll say the same thing.

As for my hopeful picks I'd say martin Frk or Slater Koekkek if he drops

1st round and maybe 2nd round,

Best player available

The following draft whatever your system is lacking. (Wingers, defencemens, etc etc) however It's quite obvious Gillis will always draft the best player available based.

Personally I don't know much about these players, Dalton Thrower only because he's a B.C boy who idolize Canucks Bieska, it be really cool to draft some B.C born players, as we noticed Chicago has thrived on drafting players from our province.

but honestly not an exciting draft if you don't have a pick between 13 to 1. Honestly speaking.

If we're able to get a early pick, i'd say Collberg. I remember when I was younger and played hockey and faced him. They won with 8-1 and he scored 7 goals and assist on the other goal. And the assist was sick, he came in on a two on one and he dropped the puck like 20 cm from the goalline and the other guy was just able to bash it in. (I was the goalie, never been so embarresed by a single player like he embaressed me)

Archived