The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Can Someone Help Me Identify Signatures On A Signed Stick?

Hyzer

Hey everyone,

So for the last 5 or so years, a JOFA Titan 8400 X Stiff stick has been sitting in the corner of my room. According to my Dad, he bought it at an auction around 07/08. On the bottom of the shaft it says "Made in Finland" and at the top it says Sedin Daniel. It is also autographed by the Canucks team during this time (Apparently). I need help identifying some of the signatures on the stick. I have made out the Sedins signatures at the top and Henriks about half a foot below his.

I just wanted to see if you guys could make out some of the signatures because I can't. I see the Sedin's sig's, but that's about it. I think Bourdon's may be on it too from the "28" signed next to one of the names. Hope some of you guys can help me.

The images are kinda big so heres the link. Any help will be appreciated!

http://imgur.com/a/yZ82f

Edit: I edited the photos and turned them the right way.

Yes they did.. Can still flip your screen if you know how to use a computer..

I have the same issue with a Eagle visor that has a lot of Canucks players signatures from around that era

I just wanted to see if you guys could make out some of the signatures because I can't. I see the Sedin's sig's, but that's about it. I think Bourdon's may be on it too from the "28" signed next to one of the names. Hope some of you guys can help me.

The name next to that 28 looks like it starts with Bry, which could mean it belongs to Bryan Helmer. That would make the stick coming from somewhere in 2000 through 2003.

If that's the case, the 23 right next to it could be Murray Baron. That does look like it could be an 'MB'

Two to the right of that looks like it could be Peter Skudra.

The 10 on the blade then could be Trevor Letowski.

The 24 to the left of that totally looks like it could be Matt Cooke.

That 37 you are crediting to Rypien, might actually be Ruutu.

I see what looks like "MB 23", I suspect that that would be Murray Baron

Also what looks like a 25 right next to it, Andrew Cassels is my guess

37 is definitely Jarkko Ruutu, not Ryp

The one next to the D on the stick looks like "Bry All 5", gotta be Bryan Allen

That's about all I can say that hasn't been covered. This was a nice little trip down memory lane back to the early 21st century Canucks.

These are my best guesses. Hope it helps.

2vimbs7.jpg

2qrzgo0.jpg

rhle0o.jpg

29fs4nm.jpg

2i0gkyr.jpg

15hiwcl.jpg

The one in the very right hand corner LOOKS like Luc Bourdon's autograph, but is a tad off. This is his autograph on a hockey card:

69fa490d-72b1-459a-b51d-336c064c2307.jpg

that auto you think is Bourdon on the last pic is Bertuzzi

2nd to last pic beside letowski is Dan Cloutier the sig that is marked "Brendan Morrison" is actually Brent Sopel

the pic with Bryan Allans sig, far left is Petr Skudra, far right is Brendan Morrison

the pic with Sami Salo, far left is Ed Jovanovski, far right is Artem Chubarov

Pic with H.Sedin, beside sedins sig, to the left is Trent Klatt.

im going off the pics that the guy posted above, he did a good job, only mistake was where he marked sopels sig as morrison.

i couldnt tell a couple sigs, but after both of our posts you now have the entire stick solved besides 3 sigs.

that auto you think is Bourdon on the last pic is Bertuzzi

2nd to last pic beside letowski is Dan Cloutier the sig that is marked "Brendan Morrison" is actually Brent Sopel

the pic with Bryan Allans sig, far left is Petr Skudra, far right is Brendan Morrison

the pic with Sami Salo, far left is Ed Jovanovski, far right is Artem Chubarov

Pic with H.Sedin, beside sedins sig, to the left is Trent Klatt.

im going off the pics that the guy posted above, he did a good job, only mistake was where he marked sopels sig as morrison.

i couldnt tell a couple sigs, but after both of our posts you now have the entire stick solved besides 3 sigs.

Archived