The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Happy Deathday Osama!

Buggernut

Hey... nice to see you again. I assume you have had your morning smoke ? Had to throw in a dig about jesus huh, well I have to admit you have a story and stick to it...as out of place as it is.

It's ok to kill your enemies who have killed and plan to kill more of your people. Nothing to do with anatomy at all... just basic survival.

For a pothead like you, clear thinking is more difficult.

you truly are delusional , i have as you asked pointed out actions by the US government that cost the lives of millions of people. these actions contributed to the suffering of millions more , and worse still is their actions in the UN in relation to human rights involving women and children but you're just going to ignore that .and we were not talking about any of these other nations and i do not think they behaved any better when they had their turn at the wheel . but you are too lazy are'nt you to find some information on the events i have informed you of .

the USA is like the person who is in a position of trust , then abusing that trust , they profess to be one thing yet they betray the world in the very way they accuse their enemies of doing .

I have no interest in picking a fight with you but as the dude with the clown avatar said "you're delusional". If you think dieing of polio makes him as much of a martyr then dieing for his cause then there is no hope for you ever understanding this.

You are right that a suicide bomber cannot become any more motivated. However, that's not the point. The point is it's a great recruitment tool. There so many of these idiots willing to sign up to strap explosives to themselves. Recruiting them is an easy as promising them 72 virgins in the afterworld.

If there was no option but to kill him please explain the following logic. ............

"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him."

- G.W. Bush, 9/13/01

a mere six months later ................

"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority."

- G.W. Bush, 3/13/02

"I am truly not that concerned about him."

- G.W. Bush, repsonding to a question about bin Laden's whereabouts,

3/13/02

Lastly if either of us is applying our own beliefs it is you but that is your right. Continue on as you wish but know that you are wrong.

Hey... nice to see you again. I assume you have had your morning smoke ? Had to throw in a dig about jesus huh, well I have to admit you have a story and stick to it...as out of place as it is.

It's ok to kill your enemies who have killed and plan to kill more of your people. Nothing to do with anatomy at all... just basic survival.

For a pothead like you, clear thinking is more difficult.

hey man the higher i get the better my chances are of communing with jesus .are you defending the actions of osama because that was his reasoning , he wanted to kill the people who had killed and persecuted his people .and i would argue that religious beliefs hinder clear and rational thinking more than smoking pot does .

Lol I'm not delusional; just a realist. Let's not resort to name-calling, or attack the individual making the argument instead of the argument itself. America (as most countries or people) will do what in it's best interest. They are not villains scheming how to screw up the world, but they will what suits their needs best.

Bin Laden is a hero for them alive or dead (in any manner). Death of polio would have made him a hero in the sense that he eluded the "Satanic US" for all his life.

Also, since this discussion is about Bin Laden's death, should we compare how they view women's or children rights?

You call me delusional when I hold the US to the same standard as everyone else. Why should we expect more from them than any other country? This is more of a philosophical argument than a political one. They do a lot of goods things, and that's all you can ask for. I don't dispute they do thing that contradict their what they say, but all countries do (our oil sands).

We had just saved his people from killing and persecution by the atheist soviets before the turned on us. Al Qaeda don't believe they are victims of US; they want to convert the world to Islam because it's their duty to Allah (not very different that the annoying people who try to convert you to Christianity by giving you the bible, although Al Qaeda's methods are different).

Edit: I apologize for all these separate messages, but I don't know how to quote people when I edit something...

i am not calling you names , just wondering about your ability to think clearly , you seem to think it is ok to kill innocent people and support terrorism and support brutal dictatorships and sell them chemical and biological weapons as long as it suits your interests and you wonder why i think you maybe delusional .

and i can tell you this if you commit an evil act all the good in the world does not change that act or bring much comfort to the victims of that act .

He was going to be a martyr whether he was killed by navy seals or polio. Completely irrelevant. Also, what does a motivated suicide bomber do that a unmotivated suicide bomber doesn't?

Their goal is to convert the world into Islam, and the will of their god means more than Bin Laden's death. You're applying your own beliefs on how you'd handle the death of Bin Laden if you were in their shoes. They are already very motivated and doing all they can, which in most cases is to wait the Americans out, and continue with their attacks. It's not like they are giving 70 percent in their war, and now they'll go the whole nine yards.

Their worst attacks came with Osama at the helm. There is no option but to kill him. His following will diminish and eventually become irrelevant. I hate to oversimplify the situation, but it has happened thousands of times in the past with other groups.

I disagree, most people look out for their interests first. America is going to do what suits it's people best, and that is not only their right, but their duty to the people that democratically elected them to defend their interests. You're holding the US to an unreasonable standard. Don't tell me the British, French, Spanish, and Soviets were better, when they were world superpowers. British nearly wiped out natives in Australia, and North America, and Spanish did that to the South America(different times I know). There is still an overwhelming amount of donations that go from america to third world countries.

Archived