The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Niether team considers it. Voracek has 10 points already in the playoffs they aren't exactly upgrading by shipping him off for Higgins. Theyve already completed a full rebuild without missing a beat so I don't see them jumping at a couple picks most likely later in the round.

Parent was once traded for the rights to talk to dan hamhuis and has since not made significant improvement so unless nj has had their sights set on Alberts for a while(keep in mind he sat out most the year for us) I don't see them drooling over that package for a player that is playing well for them

Niether team considers it. Voracek has 10 points already in the playoffs they aren't exactly upgrading by shipping him off for Higgins. Theyve already completed a full rebuild without missing a beat so I don't see them jumping at a couple picks most likely later in the round.

Parent was once traded for the rights to talk to dan hamhuis and has since not made significant improvement so unless nj has had their sights set on Alberts for a while(keep in mind he sat out most the year for us) I don't see them drooling over that package for a player that is playing well for them

Archived