The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fan Rep

sdnucksfan

anyone watch the PHX game? if so did anyone see the guy in the nucks jersey behind the bench?

love the heart of most our fan base, its been rough being a nucks fan, especially for those older than me. luckily im only 25 and havent seen the worst years.

like to see us repping down south in a game were not in even after we took an embarrasing first round exit. despite what the haters say we have a damn good bunch of guys, with the long off season and hopefully most of the team going through a full training camp and pre-season, next year will surely be exciting. theres a lot to look forward to coming up and i believe our team can get it done! :towel::canucks:

anyone watch the PHX game? if so did anyone see the guy in the nucks jersey behind the bench?

love the heart of most our fan base, its been rough being a nucks fan, especially for those older than me. luckily im only 25 and havent seen the worst years.

like to see us repping down south in a game were not in even after we took an embarrasing first round exit. despite what the haters say we have a damn good bunch of guys, with the long off season and hopefully most of the team going through a full training camp and pre-season, next year will surely be exciting. theres a lot to look forward to coming up and i believe our team can get it done! :towel::canucks:

Personally I think it's stupid when someone wears a jersey of a team that's not even playing. I see it all the time at sporting events, I don't understand why anyone would do it, except to troll the home fanbase.

Archived