The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Quick! You Are Hiring Michael Bay To Sabotage A Beloved Franchise

Caboose

Pick a franchise whether it's gaming, comic-book, TV show, or anything in-between that's wildly popular to be sacrificed for big money. Imagine you're the head of a production company and you have Michael Bay as your exclusive director. You can point your weapon at anything.

Which popular main-stream franchise that you hate will be the sacrificial lamb?

I'd say twilight, but Michael bay might actually make it bearable to watch. Most of the franchises I hate already suck, so they don't really need michael bay's help.

Maybe Titanic 2, now with extra explosions, circle panning, and an even worse plot

Take Archie comics and turn it into a $200 million dollar special effects packed teen angst movie with a huge body count.

I cant wait for Bay to wow us with Bad Boys 3 and Transformers 4 Dark of my ass .I mean I STOLE Transformers 3 and still felt like I got ripped off but Im sure it was just a speedbump in Bays ascent to directing dominance. Noobdy can pan a camera like him. He does it so effortlessly. He doesnt even need a reason and nobody can spend so much on special effects that are so forgettable. How he does it is a mystery. Hes a true master craftsman.

Archived