The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

R G M G [COMING SOON]

Ilya Kovalchuk.

Do not have the time for a full GM role and did not apply for a GM job, but I am willing to be an assistant GM if anyone is looking for some help. Expirence includes the PHL (all forms of it), CDCWCHL, CDCVHL, NHL Shootout, and a number of fantasy games outside of CDC. Have worked with the majority of you in other leagues and been quite interested the way K17 and PK assemble the GM's and the format of the game. PM me if you are interested in my services.

Going to keep it short and sweet since I'm on the go here, but we should just have two separate drafts (Main and Entry) while having two different lotteries for them that way it's just the luck of the draw.

Only downside I see in this, is that if you pick say 25-30th in the Entry draft, and end up picking 25-30th in the Main draft it could be a disadvantage, but then again, you get two top ~31 players in the league.

And it's something different for a change instead of the generic stuff we always use.

Going to keep it short and sweet since I'm on the go here, but we should just have two separate drafts (Main and Entry) while having two different lotteries for them that way it's just the luck of the draw.

Only downside I see in this, is that if you pick say 25-30th in the Entry draft, and end up picking 25-30th in the Main draft it could be a disadvantage, but then again, you get two top ~31 players in the league.

And it's something different for a change instead of the generic stuff we always use.

Yeah, I agree, why not do seperate lotteries and have the serpentine draft!

That way even if you get 30 in both Entry and Fantasy, you are still getting top 31 prospects and NHLers

AFIoM.png

================================================================================================

Stanley Cup

The Stanley Cup is awarded annually to the RGMG playoffs champion after the conclusion of the Stanley Cup Finals.

Last Year's Winner: None applicable

================================================================================================

Hart Memorial Trophy

The Hart Memorial Trophy is an annual award given to the player judged to be the most valuable to his team. The winner is selected by determining which player got the highest pool point percentage for his team.

Last Year's Winner:

8474578.jpg

Erik Karlsson

Pool Points = 532

Team Total = 2699

Percent = 20%

2nd Place:

8469608.jpg

Mike Smith

Pool Points = 594

Team Total = 3864

Percent = 15%

3rd Place:

8471215.jpg

Evgeni Malkin

Pool Points = 541

Team Total = 4105

Percent = 13%

Art Ross Trophy

The Art Ross Trophy is an annual award given to the forward who leads the League in pool points at the end of the regular season.

Last Year's Winner:

8471215.jpg

Evgeni Malkin

Pool Points = 541

2nd Place:

8474564.jpg

Steven Stamkos

Pool Points = 479

3rd Place:

8471707.jpg

James Neal

Pool Points = 430

Vezina Trophy

The Vezina Trophy is an annual award given to the goalkeeper with the most pool points on the season.

Last Year's Winner:

8469608.jpg

Mike Smith

Pool Points = 594

2nd Place:

8471469.jpg

Pekka Rinne

Pool Points = 570

3rd Place:

8471734.jpg

Jonathan Quick

Pool Points = 559

===============================================================================================

James Norris Memorial Trophy

The James Norris Memorial Trophy is an annual award given to the defense player who obtained the most pool points on the season.

Last Year's Winner:

8474578.jpg

Erik Karlsson

Pool Points = 532

2nd Place:

8465009.jpg

Zdeno Chara

Pool Points = 431

3rd Place:

8470834.jpg

Dustin Byfuglien

Pool Points = 394

Calder Memorial Trophy

The Calder Memorial Trophy is an annual award given to the player with the most amount of pool points in his first year.

Last Year's Winner:

8476455.jpg

Gabriel Landeskog

Pool Points = 274

2nd Place:

8476454.jpg

Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

Pool Points = 241

3rd Place:

8476177.jpg

Matt Read

Pool Points = 204

If were doing the draft mid August I won't be there,I'll be on Holliday and last time I was on Holliday and went on CDC....we all know what happened

When wedo the draft we will have a lot of time,what we should do is instead of doing 5 rounds a day,we should do 1 or 2 rounds a day.

Archived