The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What Was The Canucks Worst Trade Ever

TACIC

Hmmm... here are some that people haven't mentioned yet:

1. Traded Pavel Bure + others to the Florida Panthers for Ed Jovanovski + others

2. Adrian Aucoin and a 2nd round pick to the Tampa Bay Lightning for Dan Cloutier.

3. R.J. Umberger and Martin Grenier to the New York Rangers for Martin Rucinsky.

Hmmm... here are some that people haven't mentioned yet:

1. Traded Pavel Bure + others to the Florida Panthers for Ed Jovanovski + others

2. Adrian Aucoin and a 2nd round pick to the Tampa Bay Lightning for Dan Cloutier.

3. R.J. Umberger and Martin Grenier to the New York Rangers for Martin Rucinsky.

Probably Linden. He was the Canucks and we traded him? However, in hindsight the trade doesn't look too bad. He brought us guys who were the core for us for a few years, and of course he came back home where he belongs.

Can't really think of any/many other bad trades for us in recent years. I mean we have had pretty decent trades or traded useless players for other useless players. Nothing to serious...and lets hope that streak continues.

Pavel wanted out. He basically said trade me or I won't play. What other choice did Burke have? I remember it was Jovo,Dave Gagner,Mike Brown,Goalie of the future Kevin Weekes, and a first round pick( Nathan Smith).

Yes I will agree RJ was all about Money that Burke wasn't willing to spend.

Archived