The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post When You Are Drunk. #abbyisdrunkagain

Rate this topic

Crom!

Yeah, drinking the champagne.  I love champagne.  I am also listening to NKOTB.  I was thinking about them, when I was age 8, and my friend and I would watch them for hours on VHS.  Joey was my favorite, and now in my mid 30's, I really like their newer songs, and Jordan is my favorite.

Oh yeah, on another note, I was at their concert last week, and was in the VIP area before the show, it was just a 4 star ticket, and Joey was riding around on a banana bicycle in the back, and no one noticed, and I was just watching this, starring. It was one of those moments watching this, and no one is seeing this.  I'm sure if the ladies saw him, they would be like - JOE, JOEY.  But they all saw Jordan. 

Edited by brilac
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes. I am. I don’t drink during the week. Just weekends. Started early today. The wife was gone for the day and I wanted to watch the rest of the draft. Got really boring. Started watching the secret life of Walter Mitty. What a great movie.  Adventure!  The open road!  If you haven’t seen, take a chance on it. 

1 hour ago, YummyCakeFace said:

Yes. I am. I don’t drink during the week. Just weekends. Started early today. The wife was gone for the day and I wanted to watch the rest of the draft. Got really boring. Started watching the secret life of Walter Mitty. What a great movie.  Adventure!  The open road!  If you haven’t seen, take a chance on it. 

Hey, I had a glass of wine before noon without realizing it was before noon!

22 minutes ago, YummyCakeFace said:

It's an awesome movie