The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Playmaking Right Wingers To Target

I really think the best play to go after is Husileus from Columbus. He averages above 40 assists per season, and will be pretty cheap. Sign him a short term deal. He was injured all of last year so it won't cost much. Sign him for 2 years, 4mil per year.

Most of those are untouchable. I proposed a deal of Edler+ for Perron and Oshie. Both are solid players, St. Louis gets the guythe need next to Pietrangelo.

Voracek is also a very underrated playmaker. I like him game. Philly is tight against the cap with a lot of players to sign and they're rumoured to go all-in on the Suter sweepstakes. They might need to dump salary and Voracek could be a casualty. He would be open to a trade or offer sheet.

Most of those are untouchable. I proposed a deal of Edler+ for Perron and Oshie. Both are solid players, St. Louis gets the guythe need next to Pietrangelo.

Voracek is also a very underrated playmaker. I like him game. Philly is tight against the cap with a lot of players to sign and they're rumoured to go all-in on the Suter sweepstakes. They might need to dump salary and Voracek could be a casualty. He would be open to a trade or offer sheet.

TJ Oshie would be sweet but hard to see Van-STL deal with the Backes offer sheet from a few years ago. He might be available and would look good with Kesler I think. Jagr could be interesting on a 1 year deal but no way he comes west I think. Hudler could be interesting I think but I wonder how expensive he would be. David Krejci was rumored to be done in Boston, he would be a legit playmaker is Kesler went back to the wing. Tyler Ennis is tiny but has proven he has the ability to stick in the NHL and is a RFA. Peter Mueller is coming off some serious injuries but might be cheap and has been a pretty effective guy when healthy. Sam Gagner has awesome vision and could be the odd man out in EDM.

TJ Oshie would be sweet but hard to see Van-STL deal with the Backes offer sheet from a few years ago. He might be available and would look good with Kesler I think. Jagr could be interesting on a 1 year deal but no way he comes west I think. Hudler could be interesting I think but I wonder how expensive he would be. David Krejci was rumored to be done in Boston, he would be a legit playmaker is Kesler went back to the wing. Tyler Ennis is tiny but has proven he has the ability to stick in the NHL and is a RFA. Peter Mueller is coming off some serious injuries but might be cheap and has been a pretty effective guy when healthy. Sam Gagner has awesome vision and could be the odd man out in EDM.

Archived