The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal]Replacements For Raymond, Malhotra, And Salo

So gonna make this sweet and simple.

Trade Luongo to TB for Connolly

Sign Jason Garrison, and David Jones

Sign Pahllson, Schneider, Rome, Bitz, Gragnani, and Weise.

Sedins Burrows

Booth Kesler Kassian

Higgins Lapierre Jones

Bitz Pahllson Hansen

Hamhuis Bieksa

Ballard Garrison

Edler Tanev

Schneider

Raymond ---- Parise

Salo ----------- Weber

Malhotra ----- Jordan Staal

lol @ cdc members!!!!!!

Here is my honest guesses:

We'd be lucky to land a player like Dennis Wideman but Matt Carle or Jason Garrison seems viable

A good raymond replacement will either be PA Parenteau, David Jones or will be a key piece in a goalie trade

A good Malhotra replacement would be to sign a decent 4th line Centre and promote Lapierre to the 3rd line

I don't like the idea of having Lapierre as our 3rd line centre. The perfect 3rd line centre is a young,centre who can both shut-down and create scoring chances. Think of Kesler when he was younger.

For example: Schroeder,Colbourne (Toronto), Matthias (Florida)

I don't like the idea of having Lapierre as our 3rd line centre. The perfect 3rd line centre is a young,centre who can both shut-down and create scoring chances. Think of Kesler when he was younger.

For example: Schroeder,Colbourne (Toronto), Matthias (Florida)

Why does everyone want and think Malhotra will leave? He has one bad year after a devastating injury and everyone wants him gone. He has the heart and leadership that not many players have. He is one of the best faceoff guys in the league with only 1.5 eyes.

Jones is a power forward, who goes to the net and causes mayhem for the goalie and D. higgins is a skillful play making winger that plays physical and can wrist in goals. Lapierre had 240 hits last season and wins puck battles lick no other, these 3 things make for a devestating 3rd checking line that can turn the puck over and fiinally score.

lappy just needs another training camp and skilledp layers like Jones and Higgins. Let Pahllson and hansen and bitz keep the puck out of our zone and be our shutdown line to grind down the other team.

Our problem this year was our top 6. Why is everyone trying to find replacements for our 3rd and 4th liners. If I remember correctly our fourth line dominated Kopitars line in game 4 and 5.

Archived