The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

I Wonder If Schneider For Perry Was In The Works And Would You Do It Even If You Had To Add A 1St Rounder?

If there was ever a deal involving Schneider and Perry you would have to add a lot more than a 1st round pick. Consider the fact that Perry just won a Hart trophy recently the Ducks would want a lot more back in return than Schneider and a late pick. Also considering how good Hiller was in the past and how abysmal the Ducks were last year, I dont think goaltending is the biggest issue on their team. Hiller wasn't good last year but that may be a product of how bad the Ducks were last year. Hiller has proven he can be a starter I think they will see how he does next year before addressing goaltending

No it doesn't make any sense for Anaheim. If they are giving up perry they'll want a top winger in return and a prospect. We don't have what they need. Getzlaf on the other hand could be available to us in exchange for a centre and a defenseman

no thanks. not interested in giving up our future franchise goaltender + for a winger (even if he is a prolific scorer) who has only one year left on his contract, particularly if people think it would take considerably more than Schneider - Perry for a guy like Kesler, maybe, but otherwise no, and certainly not interested in Getzlaf, a Duck who rarely shows up...

no thanks. not interested in giving up our future franchise goaltender + for a winger (even if he is a prolific scorer) who has only one year left on his contract, particularly if people think it would take considerably more than Schneider - Perry for a guy like Kesler, maybe, but otherwise no, and certainly not interested in Getzlaf, a Duck who rarely shows up...

Archived