The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Bryan Allen Will Test Free Agency

I don't even think that Salo is a lock to re-sign here. I don't think he was impressed with the deal he got last year from MG. I can definitely see someone offering him a 2 year term. MG seems reluctant to offer 2 year terms, it cost us Raffi Torres last year & could well cost us Sami this year. I'd like to re-sign Salo before we worry about signing other UFA D men.

Gillis will never sign Allen. It make far too much sense. It's all about comforming to prediposed acedemic therioes rather than making the best team possible. He prefers small "puck movers" who get pushed around in the playoffs.

I know it's a long shot seeing Pavelec go to the KHL, but if he sells out and they need a goaltender, why not go:

To WPG:Luongo,3rd rd pick

To VAN-Little,Slater

***Sign Garrison,Allen,Moen and Salo and have..

Sedin-Sedin-Burrows

Booth-Kesler-Little

Higgins-Schroeder-Hansen

Slater-Lapierre-Kassian/Manny

Bieksa-Hamhuis

Edler-Garrison

Allen-Tanev

Salo

Schneider

Lack

I don't even think that Salo is a lock to re-sign here. I don't think he was impressed with the deal he got last year from MG. I can definitely see someone offering him a 2 year term. MG seems reluctant to offer 2 year terms, it cost us Raffi Torres last year & could well cost us Sami this year. I'd like to re-sign Salo before we worry about signing other UFA D men.

Gillis will never sign Allen. It make far too much sense. It's all about comforming to prediposed acedemic therioes rather than making the best team possible. He prefers small "puck movers" who get pushed around in the playoffs.

Archived