The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Av's Ufa, Rfa, And Player Movement Prediction Game

AV.

Uhhhh...no. Why would the two of them stay in Nashville? Especially long term?? Answer this, if you had the choice of signing a mid-term deal (3-5 years) with a team like Detroit, or a long-term deal with Nashville, (7-8 years) which one would you take? I'd take Detroit in a heartbeat.

Uhhhh...no. Why would the two of them stay in Nashville? Especially long term?? Answer this, if you had the choice of signing a mid-term deal (3-5 years) with a team like Detroit, or a long-term deal with Nashville, (7-8 years) which one would you take? I'd take Detroit in a heartbeat.

Mock

Player 1

Peter Harrold

Peter wasn't much of a hot commodity this past summer and probably won't be this upcoming summer, but his playoffs have certainly left a mark for GMs to consider bringing him in as a solid number 6/7th option.

How much will he get this upcoming season? Where will he sign? How long?

Mock

Player 1

Peter Harrold

Peter wasn't much of a hot commodity this past summer and probably won't be this upcoming summer, but his playoffs have certainly left a mark for GMs to consider bringing him in as a solid number 6/7th option.

Because this is a mock, I'm going to assume for the sake of the game where this player ends up. This is just to exemplify to show how it works(but I'm sure you all know already.)

You have two hours. Get cracking :)

Mock

Player 1

Peter Harrold

Because this is a mock, I'm going to assume for the sake of the game where this player ends up. This is just to exemplify to show how it works(but I'm sure you all know already.)

Justin Shultz to Edmonton - June 1

Parise re-signs in New Jersey

Suter signs with Detroit

Wideman re-signs in Wash

Samuelsson signs with Detroit

Whitney retires

Doan re-signs in Phoenix

Canucks trade Luongo and Raymond to Toronto for Kulemin and Schenn. - July 27th

Sami Salo signs with Anaheim - July 3rd

Canucks sign Paul Gaustad - July 1

Pahlsson signs with Detroit

Jagr signs in Montreal

Mock

Player 1

Peter Harrold

Archived