The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal] Canucks - Blackhawks

First of all this is like my third proposal of all time by me, so don't gun me down.

To CHI:

Luongo

Higgins

2nd pick

To VAN:

Kane

3rd

This would be an awsome trade for Vancouver because we need to get rid of a goalie and moving Higgins to Chicago would open up a winger spot for Kane. Kane would slide into the second line and it would look like the following Kane - Kesler - Booth.

For Chicago it would be awsome because they have a decent goalie in Crawford, but he is inexperienced. Luongo went to Game 7 of the Stanley Cup last year and is a very good goalie (IMO Schneider is better). Also most of the season they seperated Kane and Toews putting Kane on the 2nd line and Toews with Hossa on the first.

I think this is a good deal that both sides would like..... What do you guys think?

Don't be such a negative nelly, just because a team doesn't like the other team doesn't mean they stop trading with them and take their number off of speed-dial..

This game is a business first, holding a grudge is childish

Chicago doesn't do it IMO. While their goaltendingg isn't exactly where they want it to be I doubt they give up Kane. After Toews, Sharp, and Hossa they don't have any legit top 6 forwards. Stalberg is a complimentary guy, Frolik has been a dissapointment, Brunette might be close to retirement, and Higgins has top six upside but he's most likely a 3rd liner there.

I know I would like Parise to but seeing how this is most likely Brodeurs last season they wont want to lose Brodeur and Parise.

(Although we could go Luongo to NJ to take Brodeurs spot and we could snab Parise but it is very very very unlikely)

Oh Canuck fans, how entertaining you can be. Who cares about Kane's off ice "baggage." He is a top notch player who only scored the goal that won the Blackhawks their first Cup in how many years?

As a Jets fan, guess how many of our fan base cared about Evander Kane's supposed bar fight, or Byfuglien's boating incident? Very little.

On ice performance is all you should care about.

Oh Canuck fans, how entertaining you can be. Who cares about Kane's off ice "baggage." He is a top notch player who only scored the goal that won the Blackhawks their first Cup in how many years?

As a Jets fan, guess how many of our fan base cared about Evander Kane's supposed bar fight, or Byfuglien's boating incident? Very little.

Archived