The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Proposals) Cbj - Bos, Van - Chi, Van - Cbj

This sort of adds on to my Krejci or Bergeron, post. These are basically moves that put us over the top:

To Columbus: David Krejci + Milan Lucic + Tim Thomas

To Boston: Rick Nash

-----------------------------------------

To Vancouver: Patrick Kane

To Chicago: Roberto Luongo + Mason Raymond + Yann Sauvè

-----------------------------------

To Vancouver: Milan Lucic + 2012 2nd (32nd

overall)

To Columbus: David Booth + Keith Ballard + Manny Malhotra + Billy Sweatt

2012-13 Roster:

Sedin - Sedin - Burrows

Lucic - Kesler - Kane

Higgins - Schroeder - Jensen

Kassian - Lapierre - Hansen

Edler - Allen

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Tanev - Connauton

Schneider

Lack

At the draft:

26th: Colton Sissons

32nd: Tanner Pearson

56th: Martin Frk**

**= if still available

Thoughts?

Firstly, :canucks: and Bruins/ Hawks are rivals... not likely that they'll trade to us...

secondly, I stopped at Lucic to Vancouver... :sick::sadno: can't stand such a classless D-bag and I'm ashamed that he's from the same town and that I went to the same high school as he did... him donning a :canucks: uniform?

do-not-want-dog.jpg

Well as a rival I do agree with that, in fairness he is a 23 year old superstar and he has only got less than 70 points once in his career and it was this past season. His highest point total is 88 and his highest goal total is 30. He also has 52 points in 51 playoffs games.

I don't want him on our team and regardless of his personality and other things, he is a very talented player who can bring the best out of others aswell, he and amazing hands and is an outstanding passer/playmaker but he also has the great skill to finish when he gets the chance.

personal feelings aside he is a 23 year old superstar and he still will be this way for many years and will gain alot of experience aswell.

Firstly, :canucks: and Bruins/ Hawks are rivals... not likely that they'll trade to us...

secondly, I stopped at Lucic to Vancouver... :sick::sadno: can't stand such a classless D-

bag and I'm ashamed that he's from the same town and that I went to the same high school as he did... him donning a :canucks: uniform?

do-not-want-dog.jpg

Luongo, Raymond, and (as of right now) an irrelevant Sauve won't get Kane

And I think Lucic in that deal makes it overpayment. Thomas will probably play 1 year with Columbus. maybe 2.

I'm thinking more like

Bergeron or Krejci + Dougie Hamilton + 1st rounder

for

Nash

Oh I definitely agree, the kid is really good. Amazing hands, great skater and good shot, there's no denying that but I don't want a player on my team when we're made of character guys, that's just not in our repertoir, maybe one day he'll mature but for now he can stay on Chicago.

You have to think about both sides though, what do both teams get out of this trade. We don't need Kane, top 6 forwards aren't in our priority but Chicago could really go for a great goalie right now. That's why Luongo for Kane is enough.

Doubt he would even want to stay here.

I'm really cynical towards players. ^

Well, we aren't trading with Boston. They are sending Lucic along with Krejci and Thomas to Columbus, then the Jackets flip Milan to us for Booth, Ballard, and Malhotra. Lucic is exactly the kind of player we need in the playoffs, and we could have a 2nd Lucic in Kassian if all goes well. As for Kane, I know most of you may hate him, but put the hate over to the side for a moment, and think about how much Kane will help us in the playoffs, especially on a

Lucic - Kesler - Kane line.

Well, we aren't trading with Boston. They are sending Lucic along with Krejci and Thomas to Columbus, then the Jackets flip Milan to us for Booth, Ballard, and Malhotra. Lucic is exactly the kind of player we need in the playoffs, and we could have a 2nd Lucic in Kassian if all goes well. As for Kane, I know most of you may hate him, but put the hate over to the side for a moment, and think about how much Kane will help us in the playoffs, especially on a

Lucic - Kesler - Kane line.

Archived