The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Will Kesler Wave His Ntc When Healthy

With kesler not happy with AV will he ask MG to be traded when he comes back.

Here's my idea

To VAN

getzlaf

ryan

To ANA

luongo

kesler

higgins

I know what you are all saying what about hiller well I believe that more teams would love to have have hiller because he's younger and have a more manageable than luongo even though luongo better than hiller :bigblush:

you can create the trade with hiller

I would love to keep kesler he a great 2nd line player but he's not happy with AV at the moment and if this continues between AV and kesler until november when he returns he wont be happy playing for the canucks I think we can get alot for kesler also.

I would love to keep kesler he a great 2nd line player but he's not happy with AV at the moment and if this continues between AV and kesler until november when he returns he wont be happy playing for the canucks I think we can

get alot for kesler also.

Here's my idea

To VAN

getzlaf

ryan

To ANA

luongo

kesler

higgins

I know what you are all saying what about hiller well I believe that more teams would love to have have hiller because he's younger and have a more manageable than luongo even though luongo better than hiller :bigblush:

Kesler is awesome I would cry if traded but he is injuried to much and we do need a big 2nd line player like getzlaf he got 40assits this year he will pass to booth more often and booth maybe could get 30 goals if somebody creates room and passes to him more often forget my idea how about kesler+ballard for getzlaf

For this to even start to happen, Kesler would have to ask for a trade, and I really dont think he will.

Sure Kesler is not going to be on the greatest of terms with AV at the moment, but its more about testing Keslers character, will he rise to challenge or is he incapable of facing this adversity, and if that is the case do we want him. Right now I agree with the media, AV probably trying to use the media to get through to Kesler because the AV is getting ignored in the private chats.

Now my opinion with the actual proposal, while I don't think Anaheim would do that trade, more because they wouldn't want Luongo, I do agree that I love the idea of getting Getzlaf as a return for him because a big body playmaking center would be a fantastic fit on this team.

Here's my idea

To VAN

getzlaf

ryan

To ANA

luongo

kesler

higgins

Has Kesler even stated that he is not happy playing here. I believe not so why are there threads like this. Until Kesler comes up front and centre about he feels or he starts acting like he is unhappy, people should stop making assumptions. The man has stated that he loves playing here and knowing Kesler's attitude, he'll only try to get better.

For this to even start to happen, Kesler would have to ask for a trade, and I really dont think he will.

Sure Kesler is not going to be on the greatest of terms with AV at the moment, but its more about testing Keslers character, will he rise to challenge or is he incapable of facing this adversity, and if that is the case do we want him. Right now I agree with the media, AV probably trying to use the media to get through to Kesler because the AV is getting ignored in the private chats.

Now my opinion with the actual proposal, while I don't think Anaheim would do that trade, more because they wouldn't want Luongo, I do agree that I love the idea of getting Getzlaf as a return for him because a big body playmaking center would be a fantastic fit on this team.

Archived