The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Husband Murders Family

:( Such a bloody waste of two lives. It's one thing if the person who fired the .22 wanted to end their life, but to take the other two with them, one a child, is just sad beyond words. I'll never understand the thought process of taking your family with you no matter how much I DO get that there are misguided psychiatric thought processes involved.

:( Such a bloody waste of two lives. It's one thing if the person who fired the .22 wanted to end their life, but to take the other two with them, one a child, is just sad beyond words. I'll never understand the thought process of taking your family with you no matter how much I DO get that there are misguided psychiatric thought processes involved.

Sad...just sad.

Not that it has anything to do with anything, but the wife/mother was gorgeous. Most people would look at a young family like that and think they are happy, content, and relatively problem-free.

Even the priest/friend in the story, who knew them well, thought that way:

"If we were to pick the ideal family in this area, it'd be the Wourms".

Too many innocent lives taken by people who are too afraid to ask for help.

Earlier today a man in Seattle open fired in a cafe, then killed a woman while stealing her car to use it as a get away, then shot himself.

Earlier today a 26 year old was killed in Maple Ridge by cops because he had shot his landlord who kicked him out 6 months ago and also killed the owner and a server at Royal Oak sushi a couple nights ago. Cops sent out warnings to anyone in this guys past to watch out. His facebook was found to have sent threats to former co workers and bosses of his.

All three of these guys (Husband included) were clearly having psychological problems and disturbances and had they seeked help, perhaps a dozen people would still have their lives today.

It's so sad.

Earlier today a 26 year old was killed in Maple Ridge by cops because he had shot his landlord who kicked him out 6 months ago and also killed the owner and a server at Royal Oak sushi a couple nights ago. Cops sent out warnings to anyone in this guys past to watch out. His facebook was found to have sent threats to former co workers and bosses of his.

Archived