The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mark Donnelly

They can rally all they want, but abortion is still legal, and won't be changed any time soon.

The anti-abortionists should focus on China and what happens there.

I believe in choice, but not in using abortion as gender selection, birth control, or population control, all of which happen much more frequently in other countries.

Good for the rally organizers though, they chose a wicked anthem singer.

*Yawn*

If someone having contrary beliefs makes you belittle and demeans your opinion of them then you need a reality check, regardless of how controversial it is. Does it infringe on you personally?

Good for Donnelly for sticking up for what he believes despite his fame around Vancouver

By saying "people have a choice" you are automatically saying an unborn child is not a person. Now, i recognize you did not use those words, but it is implied because the only one allowed to make a choice is the one giving birth, the one being given birth to has no say. Care to explain why you think an unborn child is less than human, or at the very least, less than a person?

I think its time the Canucks part ways with Donnelly. He used to be cool because he was huge and could sing like no other. Now he has lost too much weight and his singing has grown stale. Everybody makes fun of the Canucks for Mark Donnelly. We need someone more badass.

I think its time the Canucks part ways with Donnelly. He used to be cool because he was huge and could sing like no other. Now he has lost too much weight and his singing has grown stale. Everybody makes fun of the Canucks for Mark Donnelly. We need someone more badass.

I would want others to respect my view points just like they would want me to respect theirs. Sadly respect is going out the door because everyone wants to be right. As for Mark Donnelly, if thats how he feels so be it, however if he tells me that I'm going to hell because I had an abortion to save my life (and I did too, in 1992) then I'll tell him that G-d probably has the same plans for him for thinking that what I did was a sin.

He has chosen to align himself in something that he believes in. Good for him. I don't necessarily agree as I tend to lean Pro-Choice and I don't like the tactics of some of the more fanatical Pro-Life movement. I say to each his own.

As far as the Canucks go if he remains the singer it won't bother me although I must say I'm tiring of his act and having to do part of his job at games.

Archived