The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(Rumour) Blue Jackets looking to add possibly a number 1 goalie.

Well, in his own words he did say he'd do "what's best for the team" ;) :

"It's going to be what's best for the team," said Luongo. "Whatever scenario that is, I'm okay with it - whether that involves me being here or not is okay. We've got a lot of potential in this locker room, there's a great core of guys, and the chance to do something special."

If that's the best return the Canucks could get... Ah, hell, we all know he won't waive to go there lol.

I really want Lu to stay. I love the guy, he's a great goalie, the media have treated him badly, he's had issues with the wife etc...

But as much as I want him to stay, I am excited about the return he could get. If we do deal him I want it to be to Columbus, as they've got so many pieces I want. I'd even take Mason as part of the deal, as I think in the right environment(and the right pads...) he could get his game back.

Columbus is not interested in Luongo anymore than he is interested in Columbus. They are interested in shedding salary not acquiring it. Way too much money for a team that is struggling mightily in the financial department.

Here's how I see it going down.

To CLB:

Milan Lucic

To BOS:

Rick Nash

To CLB:

Cory Schneider, Jordan Schroeder, 2nd round pick

To VAN:

Milan Lucic

Lucic is a POS. But he's a POS that I would love to have on our team. Him and a couple Canucks might have to patch some things up first though.

An indictment on all things Mapl Leaf, TO fans were within a day of voting Reimer in as an All Star starter just 5 months ago.

Their fans are still hung over from 67' -_-

Reimer couldn't nail down the number 1 spot in T.O. What makes you think he could in Columbus?

I've also seen some of your trade proposals and suggested signings. Usually your right on the money! -_-

/topic/330895-proposal-improving-all-around/">http://forum.canucks.com/topic/330895-proposal-improving-all-around/

LOL. I had them in the top three in the west

1) Vancouver

2) Los Angeles

3) Columbus

In that order.

To CLB:

Milan Lucic

To BOS:

Rick Nash

To CLB:

To VAN:

Milan Lucic

Lucic is a POS. But he's a POS that I would love to have on our team. Him and a couple Canucks might have to patch some things up first though.

To CLB:

Milan Lucic

To BOS:

Rick Nash

To CLB:

To VAN:

Milan Lucic

Archived