The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Luongo vs. Samjam99

Xbox

I don't care if this punk is right or not, and I don't care if Lou goes to TO (even though I don't want that), Bobby Lou is a MEMBER OF THIS TEAM RIGHT NOW and this guy is discrediting his name with his openly public conversations.

MODERATORS for once step in when the time is right, lock this thread and ban Samjam, no one should be allowed belittle our guys like he is doing.

WAKE UP!

I don't care if this punk is right or not, and I don't care if Lou goes to TO (even though I don't want that), Bobby Lou is a MEMBER OF THIS TEAM RIGHT NOW and this guy is discrediting his name with his openly public conversations.

MODERATORS for once step in when the time is right, lock this thread and ban Samjam, no one should be allowed belittle our guys like he is doing.

WAKE UP!

It's funny how people are getting worked up over a teenager, who has reported trades before the guys you all suck up to at TSN. Don't read his threads if they cause you so much pain. Maybe some of the stuff he has reported was supposed to happen, but fell through the cracks. Since when did you all become professionals on what happens behind the scenes? By saying what he says is false, you're basically using yourself as a source for what happens and what doesn't. Get over yourselves. Just think for a moment about how you're getting worked up over a teenager, and maybe you'll all come to your senses that you're losing your minds here on CDC. If samjam99 is banned, I will quit.

WAKE UP!

WAKE UP!

I just scoped out Samjam99's account. apparently he posted the Booth trade at 3:30 on the day. The game between Minnesota and Vancouver ended at 10:00.

That being said, I just want him to post, "XXXX" players to Vancouver. I find it unfair, he posted "Luongo to Toronto is done" but not, XXXX Player to Vancouver is done. If he says that. He was probably told, "Luongo to Vancouver is done." That being said, I think, if Gillis already excepts a trade from Toronto, it means it's an offer he can't refuse, type of offer.

One of the reasons why Stromebone1 might be the real luongo is because in the past, he has called out for example, a Fake Cory Schneider account, and a fake Canuck player account. Stuff like that. If Luongo gets traded to Toronto, we should all apologize to Samjam99 and praise him as god, that being said, if Luongo doesn't get traded to Toronto, His account should be banned. I don't think he will be taking as much heat if he sayd XXXX player is being traded to Vancouver.

One of the reasons why Stromebone1 might be the real luongo is because in the past, he has called out for example, a Fake Cory Schneider account, and a fake Canuck player account. Stuff like that. If Luongo gets traded to Toronto, we should all apologize to Samjam99 and praise him as god, that being said, if Luongo doesn't get traded to Toronto, His account should be banned. I don't think he will be taking as much heat if he sayd XXXX player is being traded to Vancouver.

Archived