The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Massive FLA-VAN trade

Weiss is their first line center!!!

Kesler is far better than him but Weiss becomes our number 2 center

Gubranson is a potential number 1 center and huberdeau will be a star, we do it so that 2 years from now we won't suck, in fact we may be even better!!

Gubranson us the big rugged D man we have never had

FLA gets major star power with Luongo and kesler and they will probably win the southeast for the next 5 years with those guys

If you really think about it, u know why both these teams would do it

I love it. Am I the only one who notices that every player who is put on Kesler's line plays poorly! Higgins,Booth,Burrows,Raymond(...Nevermind) and Hansen...

Maybe we should think about getting a passing centre and a scoring winger. And I don't see Kesler moving over for some newcomer with his ego.

Gubranson is a potential number 1 center and huberdeau will be a star, we do it so that 2 years from now we won't suck, in fact we may be even better!!

FLA gets major star power with Luongo and kesler and they will probably win the southeast for the next 5 years with those guys

agreed it's overpaying, plus wouldn't the top 6 group of forwards be really soft and small? Kes, when on his game is pretty intense, and it's guys like him who are needed to do well in the playoffs.

of course though, if Huberdeau proves to be an Adam Henrique I'd love it, plus Gudbranson could really strengthen the Top 4, but again they might not be able to thrive in the physically gruelling West, plus if they don't do well then the Twins could get even less scoring support for the playoffs.

I love it. Am I the only one who notices that every player who is put on Kesler's line plays poorly! Higgins,Booth,Burrows,Raymond(...Nevermind) and Hansen...

Maybe we should think about getting a passing centre and a scoring winger. And I don't see Kesler moving over for some newcomer with his ego.

Archived