The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Counter Strike: Global Offensive?

GLASSJAW

• 3 weeks later...

CSGO is available for pre-order on Steam right now, with a midweek madness sale.

you save $10 or something, so instead of $15, its 13.50 I think

If you pre-order, you get access to the beta starting Aug 14. So you'll get the game a week early.

Bought CS:S in 04 when it came out, was middle school now I'm in UNI! **** time passes.

For those of you that still remember Cal, remember those good old scrimmages and the gloatters screaming "I'm cal-IM, I'm Cal-I, I'm Cal-M" and everyone on the server would be like 16 year old teenagers seeing a celebrity?

Ah the good old days.

Bought CS:S in 04 when it came out, was middle school now I'm in UNI! **** time passes.

For those of you that still remember Cal, remember those good old scrimmages and the gloatters screaming "I'm cal-IM, I'm Cal-I, I'm Cal-M" and everyone on the server would be like 16 year old teenagers seeing a celebrity?

Ah the good old days.

So, CaseyFoster has released an autoexec that optimizes a few things, first person tracers among one of the cvars he's added.

Gave it a try, it's incredible how much better it is without the stupid tracers getting in the way screwing up my brain.

http://www.netcodeilluminati.com/forums/general-cs-go/9288-official-netcode-cs-go-config-autoexec.html

I'd suggest downloading the autoexec, then adding the line +exec autoexec.cfg to your launch options for GO.

The game is much better and much more playable with the autoexec loaded.

Archived