The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Creating a future with possible youth, depth and size

I will just post the trades and signings that I believe are possible. Anything is possible if you have the will. The bios of the players and cap hit are taken into consideration and I will assume that most readers will have sufficient knowlege of the players involved in order to make thier own judjements without posting the usual supporting information.

Burrows and Sauve to the Habs for Tinordi

Raymond and Tanev to the Sharks for Petrecki

Hamhuis to Columbus for Johanson

Luongo to the leafs for Colborne and 2nd

Kesler and 1st for Staal

Ballard and Schroeder to the Jets for Ladd

Sign - Parros, Rome, Jurcina

We are stuck with the Sedins good or bad so they might as well be surrounded by a bigger more energetic group.

Sedin-Sedin-Ladd

Booth-Staal-Johansen

Higgins-Colborne-Hansen

Malhotra-Lapierre-Parros

Kassian

Edler-Bieksa

Rome-Salo

Petrecki-Jurcina

Tinordi

Schneider

Lack

Wow. It's insane how much worse our team is. The offence is possibly slightly better, but the defence is horrendous. Like, awful awful awful.

Sedin-Sedin-Ladd

Booth-Staal-Johansen

Higgins-Colborne-Hansen

Malhotra-Lapierre-Parros

Kassian

Edler-Bieksa

Rome-Salo

Petrecki-Jurcina

Tinordi

Schneider

Lack

Wow. It's insane how much worse our team is. The offence is possibly slightly better, but the defence is horrendous. Like, awful awful awful.

Sigh...

The usual comments from the peanut gallery. I guess that I should not have expected anything less than sarcastic unintelligent responses.

Would any of you geniuses like to add why you think that my proposal is so bad?

Have I undervalued or overvalued the players involved? I am open to comments that are based on knowlege and respect.

The Canucks are too small and soft, particually on defense. A point that I and others have been making for years.

Staal is younger and bigger than Kesler. Whats not to like about him?

Tinordi will be a force for years to come. Huge with character and leadership abilities. He will more than likely play at 225 lbs and is 6-5.

Petricki is ready for the show. He is 6-3 and 230 mean lbs.

Ryan Johansen is a big young center that oozes potential and would be Jensens line mate for years.

Ladd? Maybe his value is higher.

Colborne why not?

Parros adds character and size. He has won a cup and helped push the Canucks around for years.

Archived