The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

First Sig Ever

UMB

Hey guys

So I recently tried to make a sig for my friend for the first time in my life

I have Photoshop on my school laptop but it was glitching up so I found a website and did it there

This is the site I used :http://pixlr.com/editor/

I just want to see what you guys thought of it, because I had never made sigs before so I don't know if it's good or not

I've used Photoshop before but not for sigs, but I think I could have done a better job had it been on Photoshop

Here it is:

6nv6fp.jpg

What do you guys think? Is it good? Should I keep making sigs for people in the Request Forum?

Also is the sig too big lol I can't remember the rules

Thanks,

UMB

Well it's not bad for a first. (Well at least better than my first :P) To answer your question no it's not over the Board Limits. Your sig is 300 x 184 pixels and the Max. you can have is 400 x 200 pixels. Before you start making sigs for others try using Photoshop or GIMP and look up some tuts. The more practice you have the better your sigs will be from time to time.

Well it's not bad for a first. (Well at least better than my first :P) To answer your question no it's not over the Board Limits. Your sig is 300 x 184 pixels and the Max. you can have is 400 x 200 pixels. Before you start making sigs for others try using Photoshop or GIMP and look up some tuts. The more practice you have the better your sigs will be from time to time.

Archived