The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Post in this thread and I'll share my opinion on you

Xbox

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Actually, I've seen Patrick Kane on here before, but not a whole bunch. I don't ever go in to fantasy, and I think that's where he spends most of his time.

I just thought it was funny to say really. The album cover was pretty classy, no?

No, I never changed my name...it IS 10,000 posts over 9 years, i'm no Vintage Canuck here.

I dabble in CT during the season and used to frequent the old 'Trash Talk' and old White Noise forums.

So, now we ain't strangers no more (Forrest Gump)

Actually, I've seen Patrick Kane on here before, but not a whole bunch. I don't ever go in to fantasy, and I think that's where he spends most of his time.

I just thought it was funny to say really. The album cover was pretty classy, no?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived