The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Biron Bitz

Snake Doctor

One of my favourite Canucks, showed a lot of promise, 6"5 forwards are rare to find that can actually play, fight and have soft hands.

He looked better than almost anyone with the Sedins who are begging for a tough guy on thier line.

Bitz stays on a 2 year x 800,000 deal. go MG.

I would sign him....he looks like a good fit as long as he can stay healthy.

I am looking forward to a competitive camp with all those players that MG signed. The whole

plan to add size fell apart last year because most of those new players were injured.

2 year deal please. This guy brings the size and physicality we need on a nightly basis if we want to win the Cup, and everyone seems to have forgotten how well he played with the Sedins. 3 goals in 4 periods for the top line with Bitz up there. He is the answer to all the physical defences that check the twins to death in the playoffs.

Bitz is a perfect playoff player and the type of player we need more of. Enough of these useless 6 foot 200 pound guys like Booth, Higgins, Burrows and Kesler who disappeared in the playoffs against physical defences and more 6'5" giants who can actually go head-to-head against the bigger defencemen like Greene, Mitchell and Chara who have schooled our average-sized forwards.

Archived