The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The only way to get bigger, younger, stronger

Luongo can still get us a large return, just maybe not to columbus. Im not a Luongo hater, I'm not a Luongo lover either but regardless right now Luongo is a big deal in toronto, all they want is to get into the playoffs and build from there. Luongo could get us a great deal from them.

Luongo can still get us a large return, just maybe not to columbus. Im not a Luongo hater, I'm not a Luongo lover either but regardless right now Luongo is a big deal in toronto, all they want is to get into the playoffs and build from there. Luongo could get us a great deal from them.

To TOR

Schneider

Raymond

Sauve

To VAN

Gardiner

Colborne

No. 5 pick

If Gardiner comes to Canucks, who do u think Schultz will sign with?

Then dump Ballard and alberts for draft picks

Resign Salo

Booooommm!!

Otherwise I'd do

Luongo/sauve/ raymond for Colborne and No. 5 pick

To TOR

Schneider

Raymond

Sauve

To VAN

Gardiner

Colborne

No. 5 pick

If Gardiner comes to Canucks, who do u think Schultz will sign with?

Then dump Ballard and alberts for draft picks

Resign Salo

Booooommm!!

Otherwise I'd do

Luongo/sauve/ raymond for Colborne and No. 5 pick

We traded for Booth because we wanted size and speed. Don't think we should trade him away just yet. Nash contract sucks big time so I wouldn't go for him either. Plus Schneider is our goalie of the future who will steal us games regularly, unlike Loungo (and I like Lou).

Trading up in the draft is un realistic because it gives up too many assets and is a huge risk. Canucks have to get better at drafting well late in the draft, and they'd better get used to it.

The bigger strong younger thing will come with time, as pieces are moved around e.g goalie trade. Kassian is a good prospect. Booth is a big guy who can hopefully start producing well.

be patient.

BOOM

Luongo got Bjugstad and Petrovic straight up, both these gives are huge

Bjugstad will likely be a stud 2nd line center at 6'5" and Petrovic is a good Canadian right shooting stud at 6'4"

Then draft henrik Samuellson

Kassian, Jensen, Bjugstad, samuellson those guys are all 6'2" to 6'5"

Boom

Archived