The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Capitalist Hockey League-Teams available

canucklax

WHEN SENDING TRADES

How to send a trade in:

Send me, the trade tracker, a PM and add ALL people in the trade

Post the trade in the following format:

To Philadelphia: Daniel Sedin [91], Henrik Sedin [91], Alex Burrows [83], $10,000,000

To Vancouver: Eric Wellwood [77]

That covers any players, and money.

No picks!

Thanks guys!

WHEN SENDING TRADES

How to send a trade in:

Send me, the trade tracker, a PM and add ALL people in the trade

Post the trade in the following format:

To Philadelphia: Daniel Sedin [91], Henrik Sedin [91], Alex Burrows [83], 2012 1st round pick (VAN), $10,000,000

To Vancouver: Eric Wellwood [77], 2012 5th round pick (PHI), Conditional 2012 4th round pick* (PHI)

*Condition is if Henrik Sedin scores 93 goals

That covers any players, picks, conditional picks, and money.

Thanks guys!

What is the rules on vetoing trades? Is there going to be a committee that decides? A general league consensus vote? A single trade tracker?

If there's going to be a trade reviewing board, I think it should be the commissioner, the agents, and myself (to leak out details of vetoed trades :lol: )

What is the rules on vetoing trades? Is there going to be a committee that decides? A general league consensus vote? A single trade tracker?

If there's going to be a trade reviewing board, I think it should be the commissioner, the agents, and myself (to leak out details of vetoed trades :lol: )

Well there should be a trade tracker, but if he feels it it lopsided, he can send it to the comittee before posting (would be in a PM), and it can be reviewed within.

My ideal Trade Review Board

Canucklax (commish)

BananaMash (agent)

SOB4MVP (agent)

Niloc009 (insider)

And the Trade Tracker

I'll take the lead on vetoing trades if they come up as I have no team and no desire to screw anyone over. If I feel its a borderline deal or want a 2nd opinion I'll contact the agents as well as possibly 1 or 2 gm's to get their opinion.

However, the decision in the end is mine and mine alone, there will be no mob mentaility of veto'ing deals

Announcement:

Prospect Transfer Window: In lieu of a draft, at the end of the season, agents will bring their prospects to market and negotiate with the 30 nhl clubs over the new crop of 18 year old players. This allows every team the ability to go after the next superstar, the only limit is your checkbook.

Scouted Free Agents: Opposite to prospects, agents who have free agents can sell them at any time during the year up to the roster freeze, which is the new incarnation of the trade deadline

Budget: every team starts at 85 million and every agent at 5 million to start the inaugural year. For future years, the budget will vary based on last season's performances

Pending Free Agents: After the roster freeze, agents continue their work by signing temporary agreements with players currently under contract to negotiate a new deal with their club. The period after the freeze till the cup is handed out will be the period for this to happen.

Relocation: It may come up that a wealthy investor will find a particular club appealing and try to buy them and move the team, the new owner may go after a successful team, or maybe a broke team looking for help. This will be inputted after season 1.

Archived