The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Capitalist Hockey League-Teams available

canucklax

Stat sheet updated, can someone make sure I did it right? Thanks. I was also just wondering if the minor leagues work the same way, like if we wanted to send down a guy with a 2 way contract we just send him down, but he has to clear waivers if he only has a one way? Or do we even have access to minor league teams anymore?

Stat sheet updated, can someone make sure I did it right? Thanks. I was also just wondering if the minor leagues work the same way, like if we wanted to send down a guy with a 2 way contract we just send him down, but he has to clear waivers if he only has a one way? Or do we even have access to minor league teams anymore?

League Announcements:

• spreadsheet is still being worked on, when that is finished trades can be announced. Bonuses given to teams/agents who help

• Agent rating increase will be announced tonight, possibility of a few scouts to get to level 2 as early as tonight

• AHL players/prospects will count against your budget, you choose how many you want to keep (more details soon, just a heads up)

Archived