The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Let us get tested for a mental illness

Mr. Anderson

Depression: 0/18

Anxiety: 9

Presence of an anxiety disorder is unlikely, and a complete evaluation is not recommended.

Risky Drinking Checkup : Your answers to the first six questions (1 'Yes' answers) indicate no need for further assessment.

Pretty good considering all of the mental health issues in my family !

I've never drank any alchohol, so that takes the drinking one out of the way.

Anxiety:

It is unlikely you have symptoms consistent with social anxiety disorder, also known as social phobia.

The anxiety screening functional assessment shows little or no impairment in one or more important areas of your life such as work, home or social activities.

Depression:

5 out of 27

It's unlikely that you have symptoms of depression. However, if any symptoms you are experiencing cause you distress and impact your life, you should still talk to your doctor or other health care professional.

yay i'm not crazy like the "voices" say i am...

Male.

Treatment History

No treatment noted.

Depression Screening Results

Screening Score: 2 out of 27

It's unlikely that you have symptoms of depression. However, if any symptoms you are experiencing cause you distress and impact your life, you should still talk to your doctor or other health care professional.

1/27. Sane! Although I fail to see how having 14 drinks over the past 2 weeks puts me at a high risk of developing problem drinking. That's a glass of wine with dinner every night, or in my case, 2 glasses half the time.

Yeah it's a serious score. I've already seen a psychiatrist, and a couple of psychologists.

Psychiatrist made things worse with his drugs. I hate taking pills for any kind of sickness/illness, and that kind of mentality made the pills have a reverse affect on me. Even to the point were I was rushed into hospital.

One psychologist said I will continue to be a failure until I finally go back to school (college, university). The other was very adamant on hypnosis, which I wasn't a fan of...

Only thing keeping me sane right now is video games, music, and hockey.

Archived