The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks mocked, Kings crowned

ChuckNORRIS4Cup

First the LA roits were in 1992second they were about racial equality, poverty and years of built of class warfare in LAThe Vancouver roit was about the City throwing a big party for its residents and the team lossing a damn hockey game.As a BC resident and a Canucks fan I hate to say it but we deserve to be mocked a little. As someone else said earlier we need to grow a thicker skin.

The problem with Canuck fans (I am a Canucks fan), is it seems as though we can dish out the hate and ridicule, but whenever some other teams fan starts chirping, then we get all defensive and childish.

Who cares.

Is it really a big deal that someone in America doesn't like the Canucks? Why is everyone always crying?

Why in the hell are Tweet's even quoted in news articles? That's like quoting someone on CDC and basing a story behind it...

"Fans think Burrows, do we really need him?"

Who cares what some random fan thinks? Every idiot out there has an opinion, stop putting it in your articles.

The comment by the LAPD was actually pretty clever.

They probably got a good laugh from the people in the crowd, and reminded them to behave in a lighthearted way. It was a tactic to break the tension of seeing hundreds of cops in riot gear standing guard.

I was a little shocked when reading this, but then I understand why because of our riot last year, but still people just wont let it go. Also finding out LA cops were involved with the mocking as well, is pretty sad on their point and just shows how low LA people/fans have no class and the city doesn't deserve a cup.

I just can't believe that LA cops would actually speak on the PA system outside the arena and asked if anyone here is from Vancouver.

Archived