The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks mocked, Kings crowned

ChuckNORRIS4Cup

so IF Bernier learned his dirty play (and from what I have seen he has only had one dirty hit all playoffs, and probably all his career) why did LA sign Mitchell? In case they didn't know he is also a former Canuck.

Also, i saw a few dirty hits (and dives) from their captain who was actually a no show throughout the finals until the 5 minute PP...

I find it strange people are still saying Canucks fans are sore losers from what happened a year ago. Heck it's still arguable if the rioters were really Canuck fans.

I mean every team has its stupid fans, just look at this ...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/night-steve-bernier-wikipedia-vandalism-061159700--nhl.html

I'm knocking against The Devils Fanbase but I am just saying every fanbase has these kinds of fans to a degree.

I'm glad SOMEONE mentioned Rodney King. NOTHING that happened in Van.could top that. Vancouver is a Great City, with a Great Hockey spirit. Time to move on now people ! Let's get behind OUR Canucks and have a helluva Year of Hockey. Go Canucks.

People have to understand one thing the LAPD are the lowest of all lowest cops.They barely can hire decent cops, they have major cut backs just imagine the Vancouver Police and how bad they are the LAPD are 10 times worse then they are. So them poking fun at us is expected, but hell it was funny if you can't laugh at jokes then your taking life to seriously. Let them have their fun because this just might be there last time ever enjoying that silver cup. I also I hope the Canucks are listening just so by the next time we meet in regular or playoff's we can show how "dirty" we truly are.

Archived