The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Discussion] Luongo for Phaneuf

I'm a big Phaneuf fan and I think he'd have a major impact on our team; I'd definitely do this deal. Far better than any of the crap that we're rumoured to be getting back from Toronto (Gunnarrson, Colbourne, etc.).

I'd even be fine adding onto Luongo if it meant getting back Phaneuf. He's a difference-maker.

I'm a big Phaneuf fan and I think he'd have a major impact on our team; I'd definitely do this deal. Far better than any of the crap that we're rumoured to be getting back from Toronto (Gunnarrson, Colbourne, etc.).

I'd even be fine adding onto Luongo if it meant getting back Phaneuf. He's a difference-maker.

I don't think Luongo for Phaneuf is that bad of a deal. I would do it. We still get an impact player back in the deal. It's insurance in case Edler leave for free agency and in the process we get an impact player.

Hamhuis - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Ballard - Phaneuf

Nice defense. I'd avoid putting Edler and Phaneuf together though. Would be too many mistakes. We'd still have to shed salary elsewhere. We might just have to find a way to ditch Ballard anyway.

Archived