The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

UMB's Avatar Contest

UMB

Hey guys!

So I saw this kind of contest in White Noise the other day and I thought it would be pretty cool to have a contest like this of my own

I'm currently lacking a good avatar so that adds extra incentive as well

So, right now I'm in the middle of my final exams. I just finished my Socials 8 and English 8 finals. I get my marks back on Thursday

Basically, in this contest, you will guess what percentage I will get in each of my four final exams. The person who guesses all four of my final exam percentages, or the person that comes closest to my four final exam percentages. In case of a tie, the tiebreak will be awarded to the person who comes closest to the average of my four exams. The winner gets to choose my avatar (Keep it PG-13) and I will keep it for the whole summer until school starts.

Now I'm going to give you guys a little background on my exams and where I'm at in those subjects to allow you guys to make a logical guess

SOCIALS 8- Taken on Wednesday, June 13, 2012

For this subject, we had to know the Middle Ages, Renaissance, Reformation, World Religions and the Map of Canada.

There were 50 multiple choice questions, 15 marks for map of canada, 10 marks for a paragraph about the black death, and 25 marks for an essay about the Renaissance being a re-birth over the Middle Ages

The exam is out of 100

My Term 3 Percentage for this subject was 92%

I studied really hard for this exam

I took it on Wednesday and I thought it was pretty easy.

Archived