The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2011 CANUCKS AUTOGRAPHED JERSEY.

linden17

I RECENTLY WON A 2011 CANUCKS TEAM AUTOGRAPHED JERSEY AT A CHARITY AUCTION. I BID $400.00 AND WON, WHEN THE NEXT CLOSEST BID WAS $150.00. IM HAPPY TO PAY THAT MUCH SINCE I KNEW I WASNT LETTING ANYONE WALK OUT OF THERE WITH IT UNLESS IT WAS ME. I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF LETTING IT GO AND AM STOKED FOR MY COLLECTIONS NEWEST PIECE . IM CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL WOULD OF SPENT.

I RECENTLY WON A 2011 CANUCKS TEAM AUTOGRAPHED JERSEY AT A CHARITY AUCTION. I BID $400.00 AND WON, WHEN THE NEXT CLOSEST BID WAS $150.00. IM HAPPY TO PAY THAT MUCH SINCE I KNEW I WASNT LETTING ANYONE WALK OUT OF THERE WITH IT UNLESS IT WAS ME. I HAVE NO INTENTIONS OF LETTING IT GO AND AM STOKED FOR MY COLLECTIONS NEWEST PIECE . IM CURIOUS TO KNOW WHAT YOU ALL WOULD OF SPENT.

This reminds me of when I used to buy so many HOKCEY CARDS - some signed, some just really different (shapes of all kinds, including disks to watch the Player on the computer) etc. Whatever I paid was not what I thought it was worth or how much I could get for it, but whether or not I wanted it.

If you really are happy with the purchase and could afford it, then it doesn' t matter what someone else would have paid. You only over paid if you "want to get rid of it for more" or didn't really want it in the first place. I am not sure but I think that you can always change your bid and if that is the case you could have bid less to start with and then increased it. You got it however, and it sounds like you really wanted it so "who really cares".

YES, YOU ARE RIGHT. IM HAPPY WITH IT AND WOULD OF PAID MORE. I GUESS I COULD OF CHANGED MY BID BUT IT WAS FOR CHARITY SO WHAT THE HECK. YOU COULD BY DISKS OF VIDEOS? I USED TO COLLECT CARDS IN THE LATE EIGHTIES/ EARLY NINETIES AND NEVER CAME ACROSS THOSE.

I spent $1000 on Fan Zoo for a 10/11 autographed Jersey. The best season to date for the organization. It will always hold memories: The fact I never missed an entire game, our first presidents trophy, the fact that we lost game 7 at home and oh yea the stupid riots.

Hi. I got this 2010/2011 from a silent auction from the Canucks Autism Network for $450 I think. I emailed them recently if they have any from the 2011/2012 season and they would provide one for a $550-600 donation.

There's a few autographs I don't recognize. Can some help fill in the blanks?

Canucks-Number.jpg

Archived