The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Proposal) My Shot At Luongo Out For Rick Nash (3-Way Trade)

Hi.

I will try and fit the needs of each team.

To TORONTO: Roberto Luongo, M-A. Gragnani (RFA), Chris Tanev & Nikita Nikitin (RFA)

To COLUMBUS: James Reimer, David Booth, Luke Schenn, Mason Raymond (RFA) & VAN 1st (26th)

To VANCOUVER: Rick Nash, Kristian Huselius (UFA Rights) & Cody Franson (RFA)

Toronto gets - Franchise goalie, good & young defensive depth and a high 3rd (they're missing theirs)

Toronto loses - A couple of big young defensemen and one of their younger goalies

Columbus gets - A young goalie for a tandem with Mason, another 1st, a big, young defender and a couple wingers

Columbus loses - Their captain, a play making winger and a younger big bodied defenseman and a draft pick

Vancouver gets - An elite winger for the Sedins, a playmaking winger and a big defender who is a local guy

Vancouver loses - Their franchise goalie, two young defenders and their 1st round pick.

How is this?

Hi.

I will try and fit the needs of each team.

To TORONTO: Roberto Luongo, M-A. Gragnani, Chris Tanev, Nikita Nikitin (RFA) & CLB 3rd (62nd)

To COLUMBUS: James Reimer, David Booth, Luke Schenn, Mason Raymond (RFA) & VAN 1st (26th)

To VANCOUVER: Rick Nash, Kristian Huselius (UFA Rights) & Cody Franson (RFA)

Toronto gets - Franchise goalie, good & young defensive depth and a high 3rd (they're missing theirs)

Toronto loses - A couple of big young defensemen and one of their younger goalies

Columbus gets - A young goalie for a tandem with Mason, another 1st, a big, young defender and a couple wingers

Columbus loses - Their captain, a play making winger and a younger big bodied defenseman and a draft pick

Vancouver gets - An elite winger for the Sedins, a playmaking winger and a big defender who is a local guy

Vancouver loses - Their franchise goalie, two young defenders and their 1st round pick.

How is this?

I think a million people said this already we are not trading booth, raymond,tanev and I don't think we are trading gragnani ethier also as bad as remier season was I don't see burke trading him unless someone big is going there

Then I had a trade that had Kesler

They are getting Luongo whom is much better than Reimer. Tanev and Booth have some value, I don't think they'll be traded, but I do believe there are teams willing to take either. If we do end up signing Schultz I'm more than willing to trade Tanev to upgrade our top 6 in a package deal.

Then I had a trade that had Kesler

Then I had a trade that had Kesler, Schroeder and whoever else to Anaheim for Getzlaf.

Sedin Sedin Huselius

Nash Getzlaf Burrows

Hybrid Swedish & Canadian lines lol

Archived