The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Report] Ducks expect Parros to test free agency

Right because the Sedins got in so many fights. And Henrik was so scared by LA's goons that he only put up 5 points in the playoffs!

Sedins love playing against plugs like Parros because they skate circles around them. Gillis isn't dumb enough to sign a pylon like Parros or Colton Orr. One dimensional goons are a dying breed.

Parros is far from useless, especially in a system like AV's. He can keep his game simple, and bang bodies when he's out there.

Haha, Sedin Sedin Parros!!

Put him in front of the net permanently.

I'd love to see someone mess with the twins with him out there.

I think that after the SCF this year, LA and NJ have proved that it's important to be rolling all four lines and to have a line of hockey players rather than goons. Plus we have plenty of fighters and fourth line players already in our organization.

Congratulations on misspelling every word in your post. And not including a centre on your 4th line.

Kassian-Lapierre-Parros (with Volpatti as the 13th forward) wouldn't be a bad 4th.

But where does Weise fit? I'll pass on Parros, thanks.

I'd love to see him pummel some of our opposition's players. But he would definitely make our 4th line weaker (with the exception of his manly beatings). I'd love to see him 2 v 1 Lucic and Marchand. Parros can take on Lucic, and his mustache would have no problem with the rat.

Exactly! People that want this guy have no clue about the game of hockey today. Goons that do absolutely nothing besides fight are useless in today's NHL. If you want to be on a contenders 4th line you gotta be able to fight, hit, skate, not be a defensive liability and occasionally score.

Archived