The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nhl 94!

Tech N9ne

I miss Mutant League Hockey. Won every game by killing so many opponents that their weren't enough players to continue and they had to forfeit. Battleaxes, spiked boards, shark-infested holes in the ice.......that game was fun.

94 was awesome.

My fav hockey game of all time was Breakaway 98 for the Playstation. It was soooooo far ahead of its time. First to have announced goals IE, 34th of the year. \commentary was awesome and game play and camera angles stellar.

Like one of the other guys anything after 2007 just doesn't entice me. Just seems like the exact same game. I bet I could set the industry on it's ear with some cool stuff.

Not at all, if anything they have been incredibly better. It takes MUCH more skill to score in NHL 12 on superstar now. (No more glitch goals which the old games were FULL of) I was a HUGE fan of NHL 94, 98, 99, 2002, 2004, 2006 but the the simplicity of the old games is almost impossible to compare to the new games. New generation of gaming. Its like comparing NHL 94 to NHL 2002. Much different game. Still fun none the less!

Then again thats just my opinion and ive been playing the NHL series my entire life. Cant wait for NHL 13!!!

nhl 94 best hockey game ever..but after Nhl 12 this was my last hockey game I will purchase.Its just a waste of money.So many issues with the newer games its just crap.My biggest problem is the gameplay and the freezing up during the game.Therefore this year was my last year supporting EA and wasting my 60 bucks.I could careless about NHL13 and whatever feature EA has in the game.

Archived