The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2012-13

canuck2xtreme

9896131.jpg

Missing one piece of tonights puzzle, as Mike Smith is still sidelined with an upper body injury, 8 skaters will try to make some gains for the Rangers, and a good group of 8 they are.

Tonights Rangers LIneup:

Joe Thornton 2, Matt Stajan 2, Jiri Hudler 4, David Moss 15

Matt Lombardi, David Steckel, Brad Staubitz with Dman Sheldon Souray 4

And Introducing Radek Dvorak, whom I had almost forgotten about today!

The sand is slipping through the hourglass on this years playoff's and rumour has it some players have been approached about being moved. Smart GM"s are making their offers best pitch to GM Primal Optimist, even as the team fights for playoff relevance.

REPORT: NYI Trade Deadline News

- The Isles have been working on a deal to help bolster their playoff run but it has yet to be finalized.

-With John Erskine ready to come off LTIR in the next few days the club is looking to deal Jack Hillen or Erskine to a team looking for an extra defender

- The Isles are monitoring the health of both Colin Wilson and Todd Bertuzzi, deciding if one or both of them will need to be replaced for the playoff roster. Wilson looks to be healing but Bertuzzi's future remains highly uncertain.

- There has been speculation that the Isles are seeking to bolster their blueline and are unhappy with the performance of Shane O'Brien who signed a UFA deal in the offseason.

Has anyone seen Arby_18 or is he away until after the weekend?

I have enquired about a modified NTC for a player and as of yet got no response, and while I know he is top notch as a player, agent and poster he might be out of town and I am not aware...any suggestions? It is a time sensitive issue, related to the deadline.

Has anyone seen Arby_18 or is he away until after the weekend?

I have enquired about a modified NTC for a player and as of yet got no response, and while I know he is top notch as a player, agent and poster he might be out of town and I am not aware...any suggestions? It is a time sensitive issue, related to the deadline.

Archived